Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015: The Year of Enough

I have enough.
I do enough.
I've had enough.
I am enough


Can I spend a year letting this word comfort me...
stretch me..
challenge me...
soothe me?


Will I be aware of how many times I feel scarcity....
in my life..
in my soul...
in the time I have been given?


Can I sit with that feeling while allowing myself to see...
that enough is all around me...
within me...
despite me?


This will be my year of enough.
Let the adventure begin.









4 comments:

  1. Such a layered idea! This is a great word - and will carry you wonderfully through the year...I imagine popping up at times and revealing things you haven't yet suspected! Wishing you a very wonderful New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Adrienne. Happy New Year to you also!

      Delete
  2. Yep. Good word choice. In a recent hard season I felt like God really just asked me to be still and receivw His love for me. It was so much harder than I thought when I was so used to trying to earn His love or approval. Enough is very thought provoking for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i likeeeeeee iiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttt!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make me smile!