Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Happiness Project

Ok....I'm sure I'm a little late jumping on this
bandwagon but I have to say that
I've spent some time on this website
and
I love what I saw!
I ran up to our local Barnes & Noble to get my own little copy.
No luck!
So tomorrow I'm heading out again on my quest.
If all else fails I can order off Amazon.
Trouble is that once I make up my mind to do something I want to do it now!(insert "haircut").
I can't wait to read the book.
I need to focus on myself a bit which is hard to do when you're the mama....even if my "little ones" aren't so little anymore!
I feel alone in this blog world because I haven't spread the word to my family & friends yet.
There is so much that needs to be done and so very much to learn.
Right now it doesn't reflect my creativity or vision
but
I'm trying to be gentle with myself...use nice words...and generally be compassionate about the fact
that I'm self-teaching myself everything blog related.
The Happiness Project
will be a great reminder to me that joy and happiness have so much more to do with choices than circumstance.
Can't wait to discuss it!
Oh yeah, I have to buy it first! :)

2 comments:

  1. That's the great thing aboug blogging, there are no rules nor guidelines to follow. It is yours and yours alone. It is unique and expressive. It's great!!
    I stopped by because you stopped by and left a message on my blog a while ago. Thanks for thinking of me and my son. Gotta love the world of blogging!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing great! I agree- focusing on the positive is such an awesome thing to share in the blogging world. Be true to yourself and everything will fall into place. So glad you've visited Bee a Little Better. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make me smile!